OLUWASEUN OLUWAFEMI OGUNMOLA
To build a world class career, geared towards providing viable Technology solutions for individuals, businesses, organizations and country nations in an atmosphere of continuous professional development, dynamism and responsiveness.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) (In-View).
Master of Technology (M.Tech.), Computer Science, (In-View).
Diploma in Project Management, 2017.
Maintaining Cyber Security, May 2016.
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Computer Science, November, 2012.
(Second Class Upper Division)
Senior Secondary School Certificate, September 2007.
Oladipo Alayande School of Science, Ibadan.
Junior Secondary School Certificate, September 2004.
Government College Ibadan.
- Plug-and-Play Team player.
- Accelerated Learning Ability (can learn new skills in a very short time).
- Software Engineering, Systems Analysis and Project Management Skills.
- Good Knowledge of Agile Methodologies using Scrum.
- Good Knowledge in Database management using MySQL and Postgre Database Management Systems.
- Proficient in the use of Content Management Systems and various Open Source Technologies such as JOOMLA, ELGG, Drupal and WordPress etc.
Position: Founder (February 2018-Present)
Co Founder. (January 2018-Present)
Co Founder. (November 2017-Present)
Position: Team Lead, Product Development. (August 2015-Present)
- I lead a team of software engineers in the development of state-of-the-art software solutions for use both within and outside the organization. Roles include; Software Requirement Elicitation, Analysis, Development and Integration.
Position: Head of Operations (South West, Nigeria) (Sept. 2014-July 2015)
- I managed the operations of the South West, Nigeria region of the organization. Tasks included; Customer support, Eduportal™ software integration and implementation, end-user training and exploration of emerging market needs amongst other pre-assigned tasks.
Position: Web Applications Developer (March 2014- September 2014)
- Developed and maintained various websites and web-applications including Educational Portals for Secondary and Tertiary Institutions using PHP/MySQL and other technologies.
- Provided End-user Support and Training on the use of various Software products.
N.Y.S.C., CROSS RIVER STATE SECRETARIAT, CALABAR.
Position: Systems Analyst/ICT Personel (March 2013- February 2014)
- Managed all IT Infrastructures within the NYSC Secretariat complex and other zonal offices.
- Developed and Maintained the NYSC Cross River State’s Official Website.
- Trained Staff in various Computer Appreciation Courses.
Position: Intern (May 2011–September 2011)
- Provided IT Support for the Staff.
- Managed and maintained the company’s Local Area Network and other Enterprise Software.
- Member, International Association of Engineers and Computer Scientist (IAENG).
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Award of Excellence; NYSC Information Technology Community Development Service Group, Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria.
- Certificate of Commendation; National Youth Service Corps, Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria.
INTERESTS: Reading, Writing, Research and Business Strategy.
LANGUAGE: Speaks English and Yoruba Fluently, sparing knowledge in Igbo and Efik dialects.
Marital Status: Single.
State of Origin: Oyo.
- Mr Iso Bassey.
Lead Inspire Transform, Calabar,
Cross River State, Nigeria.
- Samson Ogbu.
Personal Assistant to the State Coordinator,
NYSC Cross River State Secretariat, Calabar.