- Member, Rotary International
- Member, Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International (FGMFI)
- Model United Nations’ Volunteer for MDGs in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Member, International Association of Engineers and Computer Scientist (IAENG)
- Member, Google Developer Group(GDG), Akure
- Student Member, Nigeria Computer Society
- President, NYSC Information Technology Community Development Service (CDS) Group, Calabar, Cross River State (2013 – February 2014)
- Leadership Club Coordinator, Lead Inspire Transform, Calabar Cross River State. (2013)
- Assistant Organizing Coordinator, The Apostolic Church Students’ Fellowship of Nigeria (TACSFON), Western Zone. (January 2010 – January 2013)
- Honorable Member of the House; Legislative Arm of School of Science (LASOS), Federal University of Technology, Akure. (2011 Parliamentary Year)
- Organizing Coordinator,The Apostolic Church Students’ Fellowship of Nigeria (TACSFON), Federal University of Technology, Akure Chapter (May 2009- June 2010)
- Member, Junior Engineers and Technicians (JETS) Club, Oladipo Alayande School of Science, Ibadan.(2004-2007)
- Time Keeper I; Sacred Heart Private School, Onireke Ibadan (2001)
- While in FUTA, I was a regular occupant of the Dean’s List for outstanding students.
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES
Award of Excellence; NYSC Information Technology Community Development Service (CDS) Group, Calabar, Cross River State (February 2014)
A well deserved award for leading the Information Technology forces of the NYSC Cross River state to numerous victories.
Certificate of Commendation: NYSC Cross River State (February 2014).
Certificate of Training; OSO Consulants,Calabar . (January 2014)
Certificate of Training; Information Technology Developers Entrepreneurs Accelerator (IDEA), Tinapa, Calabar. (October 2013)
Certificate of Honor; Gabriel Akindeko Hall, Federal University of Technology, Akure (2011)
I was awarded this Certificate for Single-handedly designing the Hall’s Website, first of its kind in the Federal University of Technology Akure.Certificate of Training; Project Management and Effective Communication Skills, Nerilus (2011)